About the Role
- Job Summary
Looking for a fun place to work? Come join the fun at our Rising Eagle Brewery Taproom! We are particularly interested in candidates with previous bartending/taptending experience and weekend availability! You will provide friendly and responsive service to create exceptional experiences by utilizing Rising Eagle Brewery's best practices, ultimately resulting in savored moments for our guests.
- What you would do:
· Lead and act consistently with our Mission, Vision, & Values.
· Provide guests with a welcoming and inviting environment by employing authentic engagement and
· Prepare & serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the company’s standard drink
· Solicit feedback from our guests and present this information to the Cocktail Program Manager for
· Ensure the tasting room is fully stocked with merchandise, beverage products, and other frequently
· Follow all sanitization and safety protocols.
· Be able to accurately describe all Rising Eagle Brewery products and cocktails by utilizing all internal
· Follow all applicable laws and best practices of alcohol service.
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Physical Requirements
· Be able to work in a standing position for up to ten (10) hours at a time.
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift 100+ pounds.
- Desired Qualifications
· Previous bartending/taptending experience.
· Must be 21+ years old with certification to serve liquor
- What you offer us
· Be able to communicate with managers and other team members in a positive and solutions-oriented
manner and with guidance from our Mission, Vision, and Values.
· Be able to work with minimal supervision using sound judgment, logical decision-making, and
guidance by company and industry best practices.
· A passion for engaging with guests and for providing a hospitality-focused environment.
· A desire to be part of a high-functioning team.
· The unique ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while making your guests feel like you are
focusing on them.
· Cicerone, Barsmarts, and ServeSafe certified, or the ability to complete certification within 90 days of
· Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Summary of a typical day
· Enthusiastically engage with guests.
· Ensure that the tasting room is clean, organized, well-stocked, and in good working order.
· Prepare cocktails, rotate stock, and maintain knowledge of all beverage products and merchandise.
About the Company
At Rising Eagle Brewery, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives in the community where they live, grow, and play.
- Our Vision
Rising Eagle Brewery’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
- Our Values
We Believe * We Engage * We Own * We Lead * We Act with Integrity * We Care
- How your job supports the mission
· Creating the best experience for the customer with the quality and consistency of the food you produce
· Provides a welcoming and inviting environment for our guests to have savored moments.
· Presents Rising Eagle Brewery products in a consistent and inspiring manner.
Rising Eagle Brewery conducts job-related background checks before hiring to ensure a safe and secure work environment in which current team members, guests, and company assets are protected, while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information gathered during the evaluation.
Background checks are conducted on the finalist only following the issuance of a contingent offer of employment. At this point in the hiring process, you would be asked to authorize Rising Eagle Brewery to conduct the background check. You would be provided with online authorization and disclosure forms that require identifying information, including other names used, Social Security Number and birthdate, current address, and contact information.
Candidates with questions are encouraged to contact Talent Acquisition & Development at Jobs@RisingEagleBrewery.com.