About the Role
- Job Summary
Discover the fun behind every sip as a Server at Rising Eagle Brewery! Candidates will provide friendly and responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests by ensuring customer satisfaction while demonstrating creativity to produce remarkable results and repeat business.
- What you would do
· Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
· Warmly welcome the guests in your section in a timely fashion and engage guests in conversation.
· Follow the seven steps of service.
· Check customer identification for age verification in accordance with legal standards.
· Know our beer, and wine and be able to accurately describe each item in terms of taste, style, and category.
· Make drink & food recommendations and answer any questions about items on both menus.
· Maintain cleanliness at the server station.
· Perform opening, running, and closing side work.
· Respond promptly and accurately to guest needs and requests.
· Ability to perform host duties as necessary.
· Know all of the company’s upcoming events and promotions.
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Physical requirements
· Be able to work in a standing position for up to ten (10) hours at a time.
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift thirty (30) pounds.
- Desired Qualifications
· Have at least 2 years of serving experience in an environment with alcohol or experience as a Restaurant Host/Hospitality Specialist.
· Possess and demonstrate basic math skills and can handle money and operate a cash register.
· Cicerone and ServeSafe certified, or the ability to complete certification within 90 days of employment.
- What you offer us
· A passion for engaging with guests and for providing a hospitality-focused environment.
· A desire to be part of a high-functioning team.
· The unique ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while making your guests feel like you are only focusing on them.
· Possess and demonstrate a basic knowledge of dining room service procedures and functions.
· Possess and demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work well with teammates.
· Possess and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
· Maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
· Must be able to work a combination of days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Summary of a typical day
· Enthusiastically engage with guests.
· Maintain knowledge of all products and menu items.
About the Company
- Our Mission
At Rising Eagle Brewery, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives in the community where they live, grow, and play.
- Our Vision
Rising Eagle Brewery’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
- Our Values
We Believe * We Engage
* We Own * We Lead
* We Act with Integrity * We Care
- How your job supports the mission
· Provides a welcoming and inviting environment for our guests to have savored moments.
· Presents Rising Eagle Brewery products in a consistent and inspiring manner
Rising Eagle Brewery conducts job-related background checks before hiring to ensure a safe and secure work environment in which current team members, guests, and company assets are protected, while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information gathered during the evaluation.
Background checks are conducted on the finalist only following the issuance of a contingent offer of employment. At this point in the hiring process, you would be asked to authorize Rising Eagle Brewery to conduct the background check. You would be provided with online authorization and disclosure forms that require identifying information, including other names used, Social Security Number and birthdate, current address, and contact information.
Candidates with questions are encouraged to contact Talent Acquisition & Development at Jobs@RisingEagleBrewery.com.