About the Role
- Job Summary
Collect bus tubs from service areas and lines. Provide the restaurant with clean glassware, dishware, and utensils. General restaurant cleanliness, including bathroom checks, trash removal, recycling and composting, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- What you would do
· Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
· Work with other dishwashers on duty to clean dishes, empty bus tubs, and put away clean dishes.
· Keep floors clean by frequent sweeping and mopping.
· Empty garbage cans and cardboard to appropriate outdoor trash receptacles.
· Report any equipment problems to management.
· Light maintenance, as necessary.
· Clean and restock employee bathrooms.
· Perform other duties as they are assigned.
What you offer us
· Be able to multitask.
· Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Summary of a typical day
· Set-up multiple dish areas (checking chemicals and equipment).
· Washing all dishes for prep and helping with prep.
· Keeping all dishes washed and stocked during service.
· Closing down all dish stations and assisting with kitchen closing.
Join the team! This is a part-time, entry-level, Back of House position. Award-winning culture, great perks, and an amazing team!
What we offer you
An innovative, growing company in our industry.
A strong culture, one that is guided by our Mission, Vision, and Values.
A collaborative, caring, creative, and engaging place to work.
Be able to work in a standing position for up to ten (10) hours at a time.
Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift fifty (50) pounds.
Good communication skills and the ability to interact with teammates.
Must be 16+ years old
Rising Eagle Brewery conducts job-related background checks prior to hire to ensure a safe and secure work environment in which current team members, guests, and company assets are protected, while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information gathered during the evaluation.
Background checks are conducted on the finalist only following the issuance of a contingent offer of employment. At this point in the hiring process, you would be asked to authorize Rising Eagle Brewery to conduct the background check. You would be provided with online authorization and disclosure forms that require identifying information, including other names used, Social Security Number and birthdate, current address, and contact information.
Candidates with questions are encouraged to contact the Talent Acquisition & Development at angela@RisingEagleBrewery.com
About the Company
- Our Mission
At Rising Eagle Brewery, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives in the community where they live, grow, and play.
- Our Vision
Rising Eagle Brewery’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
- Our Values
We Believe * We Engage * We Own * We Lead * We Act with Integrity * We Care
- How your job supports the mission
· Contributes to a clean work environment.
· Keeps service flowing.